Technology that Fits your Curriculum
In the Classroom
- New interactive education systems have proven results across continental, social and cultural divides. And the reason is simple: Technology is the language of today’s youth.
- Interactive whiteboards feature easy-to-use software that makes them perfect for highlighting key points of a lesson.
- Panasonic’s A+ Series of Classroom Audio, students can hear better and teachers experience less voice fatigue. The result is reduced distraction and, as research has proven, improved test scores.
- Wireless mic also features a panic button security device, which allows teachers to discreetly alert the main office of a classroom situation that needs immediate attention.
In the Administrative Office
Panasonic offers a complete and integrated line of office products with a well-earned reputation for innovative features and reliability. From color copiers and multi-function printers, to scanners, fax machines and more, Panasonic has the integrated solutions you need to keep your school and district offices efficient and productive.
- Network document camera with advanced imaging technology provides exceptional images in virtually any lighting condition and can be integrated with our interactive whiteboards and doubles as a security camera with pan-tilt-zoom functionality.
- Advanced, yet simple-to-use, Panasonic Business Telephone Systems meet all the communications needs of your school or campus.
- Easy-to-use, reliable and affordable printers, scanners and fax machines let you quickly manage your administrative office operations.
Surveillance and Security that Protects Students, Teachers, and Districts
With increasing focus on everything from bullying, to medical emergency preparedness, to vandalism, campus security is more important than ever. Administrators understand that they are not only responsible for protecting school property, but must provide students, teachers and personnel a safe yet nurturing environment.
What protects people isn’t alarms or cameras, it’s integrated access control and communications. PTS can help you identify the best configuration and layout for your security surveillance system by building custom, flexible plans for your school or district needs, now and into the future. Panasonic products can help with classroom security. Devices, like the Enhanced Audio system, serve as a teaching aid and can also provide visual and audio information to authorities and first responders. In the event of a security incident or medical emergency, teachers can push a button on the pendant microphone and send a silent alarm, while triggering video surveillance and an audio feed.
IP-based network cameras and recording devices are engineered to integrate seamlessly with your existing security systems, thanks to our “open format” system that’s easy to implement and manage.
Outdoor and vandal-proof cameras can withstand even the toughest environments. Multi-format i-PRO network video recorders offer a complete network solution for simultaneous recording, remote access to live views and playback of critical events in HD.
Whether you’re renovating facilities, upgrading an existing security system or starting new construction, you’ll feel more secure with Panasonic protecting you.